PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Sales Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000549
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Job Description: Zonal Manager-TEC Appliances (G5)
Job Grade: G5
- To manage key accounts in the key regions with the highest NIV by ensuring proper Trade Pricing, Trade promotion & Customer debt. To create and execute annual business plan with key accounts in the zone.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
- Reports to: Regional Commercial Manager
- Direct Report: Sales Supervisor
- Peers: Zonal Managers in same & other regions
- Team size: 3 – 4
- Indirect report: 10-15 (Showroom assistant/ Merchandiser)
- Achieve agreed Sales targets for EXC (SB Dept.) in the zone.
- Achieve total TRD/MB (MD ELECTRICAL + SUPERMARKET +WS Distr) Sales Targets the zone(s).
- Implement Joint Business Plans for key accounts (SB DEPT).
- Ensure implementation of all showroom display and audit guidelines.
- Implement company credit policy with zero tolerance on bad debts.
- Monitor the implementation of promotional activities to maximise ROI.
- Lead & drive intense customer contact & engagement within the zone(s).
- Ensure own and team monthly journey plan for customer contact & engagement in the zone(s).
- Ensure listing of NPD and delisting of run-out models.
- Increase distribution penetration & expand the customer base.
- Ensure price compliance & conduct monthly price audit for all relevant.
- Report on competitor’s activity, new product, trade promotions, people movement, dealer recruitment & termination.
- Coaching & Accompaniment for Sales Supervisor.
- Stock Management for zone(s).
Also Apply for: Nestoil Group Recruitment (13 Positions)
Internal & External Relationships:
- Most significant relationship is with Dealers Networks include Trade Marketing, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and AfterSales Service & Supply Chain.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- Relevant Degree in any discipline.
- 5 – 8 years relevant working experience in FMCDs or Retail outlet.
- Computer proficiency esp. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good experience for managing mega distributors and key distributor
- Responsible for developing white spots areas and other business development initiatives as the opportunity arises
- Responsible for Dealers / Showroom assessment are meeting the standards
- Good knowledge of inventory management, credit control
- Self-driven and possess very high levels of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, drive and resilience.
- Strong interpersonal skills so as to effectively work with internal and external customers.
- Must be exceptional at business development with extensive customer interaction.
Job Context & Special Features:
- Relationship focus Team player Cultural sensitivity Willingness to travel extensively (approx. 80%).
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online