Pragmatic Technologies Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Pragmatic Technologies is a holding company whose products categories span Inverters, Stabilizers/AVR, Solar, Batteries, Energy Saving LED and EFL Lights, Personal Electronics, and Consumer Health Monitoring Technology. We operate online and physical retail stores in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja. More outlets will be opened in the future across Nigeria. Join Pragmatic Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Technician
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (11 Positions)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Test and repair all products relating to company business predominantly Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.
- Attend to all complaints as relating to technical faults on the company products.
- Receive incoming returned products (defective) from RMA officer.
- Verify all returned products to ascertain the defectiveness of the product.
- Diagnose the product to confirm the faults
- Clarify with the customer if necessary, the fault to confirm the product faults before repair.
- Carried out the repairs of the defective product base on the diagnosis and other discovered problem.
- Document the repairs parts used for billing by the RMA officer.
- Test the repaired products to confirm the product proper functions.
Also Apply for: Sooyah Bistro Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- HND / OND / Technical Certificate
- Good Electrical knowledge on Wiring (Industrial and Residential)
- Repair and Maintenance of Power Equipment experience(Inverters ,AVRs and all electrical & mechanical equipments.)
- An understanding of electrical problems and their potential Solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build effective 3rd party and colleague relationships
- Good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload appropriately and meet challenging deadlines
- Teamwork and Problem solving
- Pragmatic and commercially-minded approach to problem-solving;
- knowledge of solar power and other alternative power supply will be consider and advantage.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.