Promasidor Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Workshop Supervisor. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Promasidor Nigeria is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent. Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent. In particular he noticed a lack of availability of the one highly nutritious product that the developed world takes for granted – milk. Join Promasidor careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Promasidor Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
- To coordinate the daily activities of Workshop Technicians for effective Vehicles and Forklifts maintenance.
Also Apply for Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Schedule Vehicles and Forklifts for Routine Service & other Major repairs
- Receive vehicles for maintenance & carry out W/Shop loading for effective staff utilization, applying necessary controls
- Occasionally execute Routine Service, as well as Major & recovery repair of vehicles
- Carry out Road Tests & release vehicles and Forklifts after repair
- Inspect & Vet Work Shop Spare Parts delivered by Suppliers & Control Lagos W/Shop Expenses
- Prepare/send to WM, Routine vehicle and forklifts W/Shop Reports as scheduled
- Coordinate activities of the Pool
- Ensure compliance on daily, weekly and monthly submission of all workshop operational reports
- Carry out drivers and forklifts driving test and update record
- Coordinate both Lagos and west region workshop operations.
- Supervision of technicians activities to ensure zero lost time incident in the workshop.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
- Ensure compliance on workshop 5s and housekeeping.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by supervisor.
- B.Sc or HND in Automobile or relevant Engineering Courses
- Minimum of 5 Years Experience in the Maintenance of Automobile.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online