Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest growing transportation company in the world with about 30M satisfied customers in over 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Join Bolt Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workplace Experience Manager
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- We are looking for a Workplace Experience Manager in Nigeria – someone with passion to help and guide people and who sees solving office related issues as a challenge.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Take care of our Nigeria Office Spaces making sure our offices are a pleasant, welcoming and a conducive place to work at.
- Meet and greet our guests visiting our office and direct them accordingly as well as notify staff of their arrival.
- Communicate with the landlord, cleaners, Internet providers, security company and solve office space related problems.
- Order office supplies and refreshments and collect and organise packages, mail, invoices, receipts and forward those to correct stakeholders (including opening, scanning, archiving the sensitive documents).
- Help organising office celebrations, creating traditions and enhancing the company culture in the office.
- Support in the on- and off boarding of employees.
- Assist our Regional Workplace Experience Manager, Real Estate team and other local teams.
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
We are looking for:
- Care about people and be passionate about helping others.
- Previous or equivalent experience in an Administrative role or Workplace Management, preferably in a fast scaling business or industry.
- Very good attention to detail, be able to multitask, prioritise and focus.
- Excellent spoken and written English, any other language is a plus, e.g. French.
- Delicate with information trusted to you and a positive can-do attitude.
- Be passionate about new technology (Tech Savvy) and using tools like Slack, G-suite, video conferencing, and ideally have experience working in an international team.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online