Start a new career with Diversified Radiology while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
The 70+ radiologist group Diversified Radiology was established in 1927 and is a partner of US Radiology Specialists. Our firm is committed to using teleradiology to deliver high-quality, sub-specialized treatment and knowledge in Denver, Colorado, and across the country. Our practice is truly “diversified,” offering top-notch diagnostic and interventional services to enhance patient care in 18 states and expanding. These services are provided in collaboration with various hospital systems, independent outpatient imaging facilities, tertiary care facilities, community hospitals, specialty practices, and stand-alone ED and urgent care facilities. We offer a case mix and complexity that is comparable to teaching hospitals while maintaining a laid-back practice environment that promotes work-life balance.
Job Title: Workflow Imaging Specialist
Salary:$37,960 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Remote Working Requirements:
- Must have appropriate dependent care for any children that are in the home during work hours.
- Must remain in good standing and demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Must have a designated workspace in the home that provides you with the following: A professional and productive work environment, free from hazards. A quiet, private, work environment free from as many distractions and interruptions as possible. The work area must be protected from unauthorized or accidental access by other family members, including use, modification, destruction, or disclosure. Employees of the company will be held accountable for securing information by taking reasonable safeguards in their home to ensure unauthorized access to any company, or patient information as it relates to HIPAA. The company reserves the right to approve the site chosen as the employee’s remote workspace.
- You must reside in the state of Colorado, within 60 minutes or less from the corporate office located in the Denver West Business Complex in Lakewood.You must be available to go to the office, if required to: Attend a team or company meeting. Attend training.Participate in critical operations or events as deemed necessary by leadership.
- You must reside in the state of Colorado, within 60 minutes or less from the corporate office located in the Denver West Business Complex in Lakewood.
- You must be available to go to the office, if required to: Attend a team or company meeting, attend training, and participate in critical operations or events as deemed necessary by leadership.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service principles and practices required.
- Previous PACs experience preferred.
- Multi-system monitoring in conjunction with image transfer, requisitions and report turnaround between the hospitals and DRC.
- Quality control and performance monitoring.
- Study monitoring and patient information management.
- Liaison with DRC, and facilities with whom DRC has a working relationship.
- Operational trouble-shooting and problem solving.
- If working After Hours, may act as a liaison with DRC Security Officer to monitor and enforce data security policies.
- Coordinate data flow with DRC Radiologists.
- Provide proactive technical administration, planning, coordination, documentation and management reporting for the system.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ability to analyze multiple levels of information required to ensure quality business decisions, as well as draw conclusions and formulate actionable recommendations.
- Effective and well-developed planning, analytical, communications, technical, and decision-making skills.
- Contributes to the achievement of excellence in healthcare through the quality and caring values of the philosophy of the company.
- Demonstrates courteous behavior through polite and respectful communication with all co-workers, patients, physicians, and customers.
- Recognizes when others are in need of assistance and consistently offers help when own workload permits.
- Promotes a professional image of the department and company.
- Contributes to the time management of the department by being punctual to work and timely completion of assignments.
- Provides proper notification of absences or tardiness.
- Ability to work on-call shifts.
- Maximizes job potential by attending all mandatory education and in-service programs.
- Actively participates in departmental meetings to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.
- Keeps supervisor advised of any concerns, situations or changes that occur within the scope of the job.
- Maintains the confidentiality of patient records and information to assure that patient rights under HIPAA are protected at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and have a long history of employing exemplary individuals at every level, from sub-specialty radiologists, to human resources and IT specialists.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.