Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. See more Alfred and Victoria Associates Job vacancies Here >>
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wholesale Executive
Locations: North-West, North-East, North-Central, South-West, South-East and South-South
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Executes the sales activities in the wholesale outlets located within the territory to meet customer and consumer objectives as described in the cycle plan.
- Implements TLP targets for wholesale outlets following guidelines set by the management.
- Tracks Wholesalers purchases to ensure that they achieve the TLP targets.
- Builds, develops, and maintains structured relationships with wholesalers to develop and expand opportunities at wholesale trade.
- Develops and adheres to a well-defined work program and route plan as agreed with ASM/RSM.
- Actively participates in business development projects (e.g., trade incentive schemes, internal brand awareness campaigns, etc.)
- Supports change management projects within Sales Team
- Ensures that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality, and customer price of products are achieved for the territory.
- Provides data and maintain accurate records on competitor’s activities and on sales & distribution performance to guarantee that management are fully informed always.
- Monitors brand’s performance in the outlets.
- Improves the company’s corporate image by operating at the highest business ethics.
- Gathers and provide ideas on how to develop wholesale touch points.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc.
- Not less than 5 years cognate experience.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant professional qualification in Sales or Marketing is essential.
- Must be outgoing and have good socialization skills.
- Efficient team building skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2023.
Also Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.