Aquada Development Corporation Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Aquada Development Corporation Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production. Join Aquada Development Corporation Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder / Fabricator
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- We need qualified candidatesto support our engineering team in the fabrication of equipment used in our production processes
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (14 Positions)
- We are looking for well-trained and experienced welders/fabricators to work closely with our engineering team to design and fabricate equipnment used in food processing.
- This is a hands-on position that will involve creating actual working equipment that is used in industrial processes.
- The sucessful candidates will be part of a team involved in the maintenance and support of existing equipment and processes as well.
- The position will be fully engaged in the anticipation and resolution of challenging technical problems in a fast-paced industrial operation.
Also Apply for: Bible Society of Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / OND qualification with a minimum of one year of experience in welding.
- Prior experience in the fabrication of industrial process equipment will be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings will be very helpful in this position.
- This position demands intellectual curiousity, as the fabricator will be exposed to a variety of technical and industrial operations. The willingness to learn and explore is vital in this role.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Also Apply for: Vendease Employment (3 Positions)
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.