Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder (Cement Industry)
Location: Okpella, Edo
Job Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Perform a variety of tasks pertaining to fabrication, installation, maintenance, repair and service of mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Shift Technicians to identify problematic equipment/machines in the plant and effect repairs promptly.
- Implement SOP’s for maintenance.
- Execute corrective maintenance on all assigned equipment/ machines in a timely manner.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment are worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
- Participate in plant safety, health and environmental programs.
- Enter data into ERP system (e.g. SAP) for spares and consumables.
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I in related Trade with 10 years relevant work experience.
- Trade Test II in related Trade with 16 years relevant work experience.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online