>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Brit Property Nigeria Limited is a reputable Real Estate Company Committed to providing landed properties and land banking investments. We have been in existence for over 10 years with commitment to land investment and sales in choice areas experiencing urbanization, we appreciate and understand the need(s) of like-minded future thinking individuals and groups, as well as investors and corporate bodies. A decision to do business with us will be a guaranteed step in the right direction as we are keen on helping our clients secure a generational future through Real Estate Investments and Asset Acquisition. In the words of Ray Brown, “the best time to buy a house is always five years ago” . We daresay the same philosophy applies to land and this over the years has informed our decision to make investment and ownership of land as affordable as possible with guaranteed Return on Investment. See more Brit Property Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Master
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment
- In this role, you are responsible for maintaining the organization’s websites, determining client website needs and requirements. Balancing a creative eye with an analytical mind is essential.
- If you also have a strong technical background, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of web infrastructure, recommend and implement performance improvements.
- Monitors site traffic and performance and recommends changes in the site’s technical architecture to ensure that the website remains responsive and stable.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Ensures the website is properly integrated with related computer systems and back-end processes.
- Liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the website and its availability.
- Find, diagnose, and troubleshootwebsite problems, including broken links (both internaland external).
Also Apply for: Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science / B.Eng Computer Engineeringor ot her related fields.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience inall aspects of Website content management.
- Good knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Also Apply for Paga Nigeria Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.