Tempkers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Tempkers Limited is a Human Resource and Business Company that help business owners build a profitable organization by ensuring that they hire the right employees and retain them. The company was incorporated in 2017. Tempkers Ltd derives its uniqueness from its team of skillful and well-versed HR professionals with cutting edge industry leading solutions and HR service delivery techniques drawn form our wealth of our experience and familiarity with running and managing several businesses across Africa. Tempkers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE PART-TIME & FULL-TIME JOBS IN NIGERIA TODAY Wednesday 07, June 2023
Tempkers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Employment (9 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / MSc in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven work experienceas a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Stella Maris Schools Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.