TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Port Harcourt – Rivers
- To oversee and coordinate daily warehouse activities such as receiving and storing goods, managing inventory levels, ensuring the efficient delivery of goods, supervising staff, and securing the warehouse.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach colleagues.
- The ideal candidate will have a First Degree with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- S/he will be familiar with B2B operations and have an above-average knowledge of MS Office tools (previous experience of churning out warehouse reports in a fast-paced FMCG company is desired).
- S/he will be a great communicator with previous experience managing a team of at least 10 people.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online