Promasidor Nigeria is an African beverage and food-products powerhouse that caters to 850-million people. Motivated, dynamic and progressive, Promasidor is a shining example of exactly how much can be achieved on this great continent. Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent. In particular he noticed a lack of availability of the one highly nutritious product that the developed world takes for granted – milk. Join Promasidor Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensure accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensure effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensure timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Ensure the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimize deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carry out any other duty assigned by the line manager.
Education & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering
- At least 2 years cognate experience in Logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- People management
- Customer service
- Strategic thinking
- Team player.
- Good knowledge of Office tools
- Supply chain management
- Logistics operations and management
- Quality management
- Service level monitoring
- Supply & distribution analysis.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online