Costarchem Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Costarchem Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of costar USA, a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building. Join Costarchem Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Costarchem Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- First Degree in Business Admininstration, Logistics, Accounts or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.