Armorsil West Africa Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Armorsil West Africa Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies development synthetic substances and waterproofing answers for the development business in Nigeria, all upheld by innovative predominant help and on location support. We endeavor to give uncommon client care while offering our clients the best waterproofing choices. We are focused on settling on great waterproof development synthetic choice for both existing and likely clients. Join Armorsil West Africa Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Armorsil West Africa Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data; developing and maintaining adequate systems of work such that warehouse utilization data, stock-taking records are kept up to date.
- Organizing and managing all storage and distribution activities for the company.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area; improved square meter utilization opportunities
- Ensuring shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy, maintaining records and generating receiving, issuance, inventory, and order requests reports; ensuring accuracy and completeness of purchase order processing.
- Interfacing with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
- Maintaining items record, documenting necessary information and utilizing reports to project warehouse status.
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (3 Positions)
- First Degree in any relevant field
- 1 – 3 years experience as a Warehouse supervisor in a manufacturing company
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Must be conversant with warehouse processes and procedures
- Excellent Report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Also see: Harmony Group Employment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.