Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Job ID.: req33920
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Also see: MTN Nigeria Employment (12 Positions)
About Your New Job
- Ensure availability of materials (Products, Raw Materials), ensuring optimum stock level and effective inventory management.
- Management and reconciliation of inventory/stock through adhering to processes and policies.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Manage and reconcile inventory through proper
- issuance and receipt of stock.
- Ensure proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count prerequisites.
- Ensure stock is stored in appropriate storage condition. Ensures DSD and haulage trucks are properly loaded to achieve daily sales.
- Production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipts from depots and other locations Ensure materials availability.
- Issue raw materials to manufacturing and receive finished goods from production with minimal operational loss.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance, and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure culets are collected, stored, and transferred for recycling as per SOP Segregate and dispose waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedule
Education / Knowledge
- HND / B.Sc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- Must have completed the mandatory 1 years
- NSYC Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Good attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Technical dexterity
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online