Smartflow Technologies Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Smartflow Technologies Limited is a Nigeria’s leading Automation company with a focus of delivering premium and cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers. Our team consists of young and dynamic professionals pooled together from different competencies with the sole aim to deliver outstanding results. Join Smartflow Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Smartflow Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (23 Positions)
- To check inventory record for accuracy.
- Keeping records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- To find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- To compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- He is to ensure that the store is kept clean and organized. Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom receive, unload and shelve supplies perform other stock related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labeling supplies inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and more.
- To ensure proper authorization for all goods entering and leaving the warehouse
- To check and inputs supplies into the warehouse inventory system.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (18 Positions)
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good in technical matters
- Must have worked in a warehouse.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.