>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 04, February 2023
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product processing company, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009. Our products includes, Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale. See more Erisco Foods Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Erisco Foods Limited Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods.
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees Determine staffing levels and assign workload Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Officer. Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency. Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.