Dreamworks Integrated System Limited is an online store where you can purchase Authentic Mobile Computers, Electronics, Accessories, and Lifestyle Products at the most affordable prices with Premium Customer service. See more Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Officer to coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Ensures inventories are accurate and control inventory levels by ensuring physical counts are conducted and reconciled with the system balance regularly.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods.
- Conduct proper checks and ensure goods received are in good condition before raising G.R.N.
- Ensure the relevance and accuracy of all documentation relating to goods received and goods dispatched including labeling of all stock items.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- And other jobs that may be time to time delegated for the good and progress of the establishment.
Also Apply for Flex Finance Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree, HND in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Statistics Or Business. Administration with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Officer.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Salary: Attractive
- Benefits: Pension & HMO.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.