PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000054
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (8 Positions)
- Management of inventory and control of raw materials, packaging materials, Engineering spares and accountable for the efficient receipt and Issuance of materials/spares to achieve set objectives and ensuring Fraud-free distribution operations.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient services support to refinery, Packing lines and logistics to maximize operational efficiency and support the supply chain activities.
- Manage warehouse team to operate within set procedures, inventory Management and warehousing best practices in accordance with Warehouse management standards.
- Build and maintain effective customer service relationship both with Internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage, develop and closely follow up on the training and development needs of team in order to enhance and embed productivity in the Warehouse in line with departmental objectives.
- Maintain acceptable standard of safety and housekeeping
Internal & External Relationships:
- External – Suppliers and third party transporters
- Internal – Planning & Procurement Team, Factory, Outbound Logistics, Finance team, Sales team, Marketing team.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- First Degree in any discipline
- Masters in Logistics or SCM will be an added advantage
- Significant experience in warehouse/logistics management
- Good understanding of inventory planning (FIFO, FEFO, LIFO)
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
Also Apply for: Tempkers Limited Recruitment (18 Positions)
EMS, OHSMS and FSSC Responsibilities:
- Implement and comply with EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements relating to environmental aspects and impacts and other policies, procedures and /or regulations applicable to assigned jobs
- Understand and apply the intent of the EMS/FSSC/OHS policy and requirements to assigned jobs
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and the importance of conformity to the EMS/FSSC/OHS requirements.
- Understand the significant environmental aspects and related actual or potential impacts associated with their work, and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance
- Understand the potential consequences of departure from specified OHS procedures or legal requirements.
- Ensure prompt escalation (adequate communication) of any food safety related issues to any FSTM, FSTL and or next line of reporting manager
Job Context & Special Features:
- Ability to take decision decisively and Good sense of judgment.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Pay attention to minute detail.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Great physical health.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: MANO Africa Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online