Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s biggest extravagance skincare, corrective, scent, and prosperity retail organization. Established on the vision to give extravagance at its ideal, Montaigne Place furnishes an extraordinary refined shopping experience with our select offers. See more Montaigne AH Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Montaigne Place Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Functionally reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance and Accounts
- Supervises: Warehouse Supervisor
- To oversee all store operations to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare central store and outlets stock-level reports
- Create and enforce a short turn-around time for processing of requisition and purchasing orders
- Liaise with distributors and wholesalers
- Oversee assessment of inventory turns, receiving and shipping orders, warehouse space allocations
- Monitor and control allocation of company resources for effective, efficient and timely product delivery
- Ensure that delivered products conform with order specifications
- Control inventory investment and loss
- Take numerical inventory of merchandise supplied to the outlets.
- Coordinate inventory items dispatch for prompt delivery of product to outlets.
- Coordinates labeling of product to be distributed to branches.
- Receives out of stock inventory from outlets and document.
- Receives faulty goods from Customer care and report to Head of Department for further action
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage to line Manager.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, shipments, expenditure and goods used or issued.
- Compile, review and maintain data from purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents
- Determine sequence and release of back orders according to stock availability.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
Key Performance Indicators
- Inventory level/cost
- Customer satisfaction index
- Timeliness of delivery of goods to outlets
- Frequency of exhausted stocks.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 12 years work experience.
- Candidate must be Male
- Store keeping
- Distribution processes
- Inventory management
- SAGE pastel
- Accounting procedures Skills
- IT skills
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Also Apply For Air Peace Limited Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.