Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Checker
Job ID.: req33917
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
About Your New Job
- Count truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse.
- Receive finished goods and other materials from Production and at the gate into inventory and maintains appropriate records.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
- Document quantity, quality, type, and as suitable products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags, and Certificate of Analysis to verify accuracy of shipment content. Examine products or materials and packaging, for damage, defects, or shortages, using specified sheets, booklet, shipment document, delivery notes as applicable.
- Remove from stock, products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify warehouse officers/depot officers or appropriate departments of discrepancies observed.
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly stock count.
- Ensure adherence to all audit policies and standards.
- Ensure proper goods receipt from production lines, issuance of materials to the production line and space creation for finished goods produced/received from other locations.
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Education / Knowledge
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Must have 1 – 2 years experience as a Warehouse personnel.
- Possess a working knowledge of Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Good organizational skills
- Good inventory and control skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Good numerate skills Self-starter.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Good learning skills.
Application Closing Date
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online