British American Tobacco Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with a minimum of OND. This British American Tobacco Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
British American Tobacco is a tobacco manufacturing company that has been in operation for more than 100years. The company started by trading tobacco and today, the business has grown into a multi-billion dollar company with over 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too. Join British American Tobacco Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Seniority Level: Non-management
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Function: Operations, Supply Chain
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Role Positioning And Objectives
- Your role will be to contribute to the performance of WAA Supply chain by providing basic warehousing functions of receipt and storage of goods under supervision.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Prompt loading and offloading of products
- Arrange for fumigation and supplies of blends through GMES to customer
- Proper stock and warehouse management to ensure storage and handling of leaf grades are done as per BAT best practice.
- Follow FIFO to supply Diet, Recon, CLD etc
- Posting of materials must be done according to picking list and current BOM.ne according to picking list and current BOM
- Check Base Quantity before printing of PO and adhere to ‘NO SCAN, NO MOVRE’
- Maintain new lot before GR and GR all offloaded materials into the system correctly
- Maintain 98% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence
- Manage and report the status of all material handling equipment’s to ensure their maintainability to avoid equipment failure.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other functions and warehousing staff.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- A minimum of OND in any numerical of Financial courses, in addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products..
- Familiarity with SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online