The AHI Residence Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE or OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
The AHI Residence is a 3-Star Hotel for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output. Join AHI Residence Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The AHI Residence Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software or order slips
- Ensure that customer has meet the minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation, and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Requirements and Skills
- Possess an SSCE / OND qualification
- Applicant must be good looking and willing to maintain maximum hygiene
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years waiter/waitress experience.
- Applicant must be very conversant with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.