DEDA Hospital Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates with OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This DEDA Hospital job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
DEDA Hospital is a foremost healthcare provision facility with a history of positive outcome for our clients since 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, to women, children and families. For over 9years, DEDA Hospital has provided Nigeria and beyond with high quality services, with compassion and empathy. We provide a wide range of healthcare services, with gynecology as our core. DEDA Hospital job vacancies are open to all qualified candidates.
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and china.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, a regular order pad, or by memorization.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drinks.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to the kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with the Head Cook to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
- Minimum of an OND with a flare for kitchen services.
- 1 year Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress.
- 1 year of Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system.
- Basic math skills.
- Attentiveness and patience with customers
- Excellent handwriting.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Extremely high personal hygiene, hair, teeth, fingernails, etc, and attractively dressed or possibly in uniform.
- Flexibility to work in shift
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
- Experience with developing a constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Active listening
- Good physical condition
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dowins Globalink Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.