Upbeat Centre recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Upbeat Centre job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Upbeat Centre was destined to fill a hole on the lookout, laying out a top notch and tomfoolery sports and wellness diversion centrein Africa to serve all locally. We are dynamic, empowering, group situated, healthy, and solid with inspirational perspectives we are infants, younger students, youthful grown-ups, daredevils, guardians, and grandparents. Consistently, we convey an extraordinary encounter through our Facility, our kin, and our items to make UPBEAT your main objective for the sake of entertainment and wellness. We offer astounding quality assistance in a protected climate. We are vivacious, we are fun, imaginative, and fit! We contact the existences of everybody as we challenge you to be enlivened, be unique, and be inspired. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness and Up your Life! Join Upbeat Centre careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Upbeat Centre Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cashier to process and expedite food orders.
- Work as a server for restaurant and all events.
- Upsell food and beverage items to prospective customers.
- Assist to process credit card payments.
- Comply with safety, health and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Assist to re-set and prepare table for customers including decorations, condiments, napkins, utensils
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and report any problems to line manager.
- Carry used plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Candidates should possess an OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Inquisitive mindset with willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to move around & stand for at least a full eight (8)-hour shift, without difficulty.
- Must be able to wear and appear comfortable in the assigned uniform provided by UPBEAT.
N45,000 – N50,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Also see: Alneli Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.