WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022 is now release for the May/June 2022. WAEC Physics Theory and Objective Answers (100%legit) Physics 2 Essay verified Free (Expo) for West African Examinations Council. WAEC Physics Questions For you to have good WAEC result in Physics as well as repeated questions for free in this post. You will also understand how WAEC Physics questions are set and how to answer them. The West African Examinations Council is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in the English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
Please Note that the WAEC 2022 Physics Questions and Answers and any other WAEC expo is provided by us for free. We understand that a lot of website charge of collect money from student to provide WAEC expo Physics Answers to them. WAEC questions and answers are provided for free. We will do same during Other Exam like NECO.
WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022
WAEC 2022 Physics Questions will be posted in this page. Our Team are right now with the question paper. It is under verification and once tthe verification process complete, we will go ahead to upload it here.
Be at alert! Keep refreshing this page for WAEC Physics Theory Questions and Answers
2022 Physics 2 Essay Questions Loading 93.8%
2022 VERIFIED Physics OBJ:…Loading
WAEC Physics OBJ Answers:
WAEC Physics Answers
WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022 loading…
Today’s WAEC Physics Answers: Loading…99.1%
Original length Lo= 3m
Extension e = 310 = 3*3= 9m
F=ke where k = 982.3NM-²
The five that produce the extension F = 8.840.7N
Flat metal plate are mainly used to collect heat for space heating in solar panels for heat transfer.
Thermal insulator is used for reduction of heat transfer between objects in thermal contact
tubes is a device that controls electric current flow in a high vacuum between electrodes to which an electric potential difference has been applied.
highly purified silica glass.
To confine the optical signal in the core the refractive index of the core must be greater than that of the cladding.
Escape velocity = VE
Radius of the earth = R
Acceleration due to gravity = 10ms²
Escape velocity Be=√2R
Angle at horizontal θ = 30°
Time of light , T = 25sec
Velocity of projection u = ?
But T=2using sinθ/g
A torque is defined as a measure of the force that can cause an object to rotate about an axis
WAEC Physics Questions 2021 and Answers
Factors that determine torque are;
– The magnitude of the force
– The radius
– The angle between the force and the lever arm
Free fall simply means the act of which are objects fall freely under the influence of gravitational force. An object under free fall does not encounter air resistance
Height of tower H = 40.0m
Velocity v = 10.0m/s, time t= ? , g=10.0m/s
Using the relation
S= ut + 1/2gt^2
H= ut + 1/2gt^2
40= 10t + 1/2*10t^2
4= t + t^2/2
= t^2 + 2t – 8=0 ( solving quadratically)
t+4=0 or t-2=0
t= -4 or t=2
Therefore time to fall on the ground t=2s
R.d of oil =R1 = 0.72
R.d of water = R2=1.00
R.d of liquid= R1/R2= 0.72/1 = 0.72
R.d = density of wood(P1)/density of water(P2)
But density of wood= mass of wood/volume of wood
0.72= mass of wood/8*8*8
Mass of wood = 0.72*512 = 368.64g
WAEC Physics Theory Answers 2021
PAST ESSAY ANSWERS
More Answers Loading…. Keep Refreshing
If you have any questions about the WAEC Physics theory & Obj 2022, kindly let us know in the comment box.
More On WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022
We are happy you are here for the 2022 Physics answers. The complete solution will be made free in some minutes before the Physics examination.
WAEC Physics questions 2022, WAEC 2022 Physics questions and answers, Physics WAEC 2022, WAEC questions 2022/2023, Physics2022,
Velocity of projection U_p =10m/s
T= sqr root 2h/g Where H=1
T=sqr root 2*1/10
=sqr root 0.2
V=UsinTita + gt V=10sin90 + 10*0.447
(i) The position of the ion of the atm of the element in the
(ii) the nature of the electrode.
(iii) the concentration of the electrolyte
Doping of semiconductor increases the number of holes and electrons in
the semiconductor, thereby making it impure which makes it to be useful
WAEC Physics Questions
1. The instrument that measures the relative density of light is
C. spring balance
2. What is the speed of a body vibrating at 50 cyclic per second
A. 100 πrads−1−1
B. 200 πrads−1−1
C. 50 πrads−1−1
D. 400 πrads−1−1
3. The action of blotting paper on ink is due to
D. surface tension
4. When two mirrors are placed at an angle of 900 to each other, how many images will be formed when an object is placed in front of the mirrors
5. If silicon is doped with phosphorus, what type of semiconductor material will be formed?
A. Zener material
B. P-n junction
6. A car of mass 800kg attains a speed of 25m/s in 20 secs. The power developed in the engine is
A. 1 . 25 x 104 W
B. 2 . 50 x 104 W
C. 1 . 25 x 106W
D. 2 . 50 x 106 W
7. When the brakes in a car are applied, the frictional force on the tyres is
A. is a disadvantage because it is in the direction of the motion of the car
B. is a disadvantage because it is in the opposite direction of the motion of the car
C. is an advantage because it is in the direction of the motion of the car
D. is an advantage because it is in the opposite direction of the motion of the car
8. If the stress on a wire is 107NM–2 and the wire is stretched from its original length of 10.00 cm to 10.05 cm. The young’s modulus of the wire is
A. 5. 0 x 104 Nm-2
B. 5. 0 x 105 Nm-2
C. 2. 0 x 108 Nm-2
D. 2. 0 x 109 Nm-2
9. A solid weigh 10.00 N in air, 6 N when fully immersed in water and 7. 0 N when fully immersed in a liquid X. Calculate the relative density of the liquid, X.
10. When temperature of a liquid increases, its surface tension
C. Remain Constant
D. Increases then decreases
11. A gas at a volume of V0 in a container at pressure P0 is compressed to one-fifth of its volume. What will be its pressure if the magnitude of its original temperature T is constant?
12. A piece of substance of specific head capacity 450JKg-1K-1 falls through a vertical distance of 20m from rest. Calculate the rise in temperature of the substance on hitting the ground when all its energies are converted into heat. [g = 10ms-2]
13. I. A liquid boils when its saturated vapour pressure is equal to the external pressure
II. Dissolved substances in pure water lead to increase in the boiling point.
III. When the external pressure is increased, the boiling point increases.
IV. Dissolved substances in pure water decrease the boiling point.
14. Which combination of the above are peculiarities of the boiling point of a liquid?
A. I, II and III
B. I, II, III and IV
C. I, II and IV
D. II, III and IV
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
Subjects Related To WAEC Physics Expo Questions & Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC CRK Questions and Answers
- WAEC IRK Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Hausa Questions and Answers
- WAEC Yoruba Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Igbo Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC 2022 Physics Practical questions and Answers
- WAEC Foods and Nutrition Questions and Answers
- WAEC Technical Drawing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Business Management Questions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions And Answers
- WAEC Technical Drawing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Accounting Questions and Answers
- WAEC French Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Practical Specimen
- WAEC Chemistry Practical Specimen