Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vulcanizer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Category: DCP – Operations
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for ensuring that plant LMV and heavy equipment tyres maintenance are done in safe conditions by conducting routine checks and scheduling needed repairs.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out daily/periodical/preventive/breakdown maintenance with respect to tyres of HEMM/LMV in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines/recommendations/safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
- To maintain both daily check sheet & tyre consumption reports according to supervisor’s requirements.
- To ensure consistent availability of HEMM for operation without interruption with regards to tyres.
- To ensure proper housekeeping during and after completion of jobs.
- To give an adequate on- the-job training to helpers in order to develop them professionally.
- To use all the PPEs as recommended by the safety policy of the company & report same to the authorities concerned regarding accidents/near miss/incidents.
- Proper handling of tools provided them & to ensure proper usage.
- Should have a valid driver’s license; should know the operation of forklift and tyre handling devices.
- To suggest and implement the recent/latest maintenance practices with regards to tyres.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test 1, 2 & 3 in Vulcanizing in heavy duty equipment maintenance.
- A minimum of five (5) years plant operations related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of LMV & HEMM tyres.
- Good oral and communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online