PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for an experienced Videographer / Content Creator who will be responsible for filming Video on set and on location, including editing footage after recording
- The role specializes in capturing high-quality video footage using appropriate equipment and techniques in filming, Lighting, Audio Recording, Equipment Setup, and Directing of program within the company.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Filming video/Photo on set and on location
- Working with creative teams and clients to plan video shoots
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props and other equipment
- Editing footage after recording
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning and special effects to footage
- Preparing background film, also called B rolls
- Produce short video content with social media executives
- Provide creative direction for content shoot
- Provide mobile photography and videography for content creation
- Provide photographs from inhouse team and event coverage
- Ensure the brand has adequate content covered from all events and activities
- Manage other photographers and videographers working for the brand
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as Photoshop or Others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- High proficiency with video and photo camera equipment.
- Good use of English and local slangs
- Pays attention to latest trends.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.