Airtel Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Airtel Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services. Join Airtel Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President – Network Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To Control, Manage and Support day to day network operations to ensure that the Glass Ball of Customer Experience does not fall 24/7/365, delivering Operational excellence and +1 Network Experience.
- Day to day management of all Network,Regional Operations & Maintenance Strategic Partners(SPs) to deliver optimal availability and Perpetual quality ( Customer).
- Day-Day Regional customer experience assurance.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating plans OPEX (AOPs) for all the active and passive network systems.
- Drive the end to end process documentation, implementation and compliance to processes, procedures and policies to ensure seamless operations across all SP( Process Management).
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Partner Management.
- Build a capable and motivated team at Airtel Nigeria to create a high performance team environment.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Telecoms Engineering(Masters Degree in Engineering a plus)
- 10-12 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Telecom industry
- 5-8 years managerial experience in a GSM/mobile company
- With at least 3 years senior management experience in an area of network operations
- Sound knowledge of Mobile Network O&M
Skills & Competencies:
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Strategic negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial disposition in decision making and managing resources.
- Logical decision making abilities.
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business .
- Ability to manage an outsourcing partner to effectively deliver on service level agreements.
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners.
- Impeccable integrity and character.
- Communication Skills.
- Cost, process and automation Innovation.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online