Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Movement Supervisor (Logistics)
- Ensure loading plan is obtained from the Assistant Despatch Manager , collate and submit a daily loading report based on product type.
- Monitor the loading of products in compliance to the gate-pass and loading document presented.
- Ensure constant truck supply to production loading bay to achieve 750MT daily target and avoid congestion of trucks in the premises and the loading bay.
- Maintain proper and accurate truck inventory whilst ensuring trucks comply with the hygienic loading standard.
- Follow up on timely completion of loaded trucks documentation to minimize internal demurrage and turnaround time of trucks.
- OND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication & customer service skills.
- Have excellent organizational, administrative and Interpersonal skills.
- Be computer literate and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online