Compovine Technologies Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. Join Compovine Technologies Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Compovine Technologies Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Officer / Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs to include preventative, mechanical and electrical repair to trucks , buses and cars.
- Purchasing vehicles to expand and or enhance the fleet
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules
- Coordinating drivers and on – staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up –to-date training
- Monitoring drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- Prioritize and assign work to meet customers’ needs
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of company’s assets
- Control repair, inventory, and labor costs
- Coach and mentor technicians and CSRs
- Monitor associate work levels
- Manage facilities, assuring a clean and safe working environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Employment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.