About Ascentech Services Limited:
Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing operational metrics such as energy usage, production levels, and labor costs to ensure compliance with industry standards
- Scheduling regular maintenance for equipment such as boilers, air conditioning systems, pumps, or water treatment facilities
- Conducting fire drills and other safety programs to ensure that employees are prepared in case of an emergency
- Monitoring the performance of service providers such as contractors or utility companies to ensure that services are being delivered satisfactorily
- Overseeing the development of new utility systems or facilities such as gas pipelines or power plants
- Managing an organization’s accounts receivable and payable, including billing customers and collecting payments on behalf of the organization
- Coordinating with outside agencies such as insurance companies or regulators to obtain approval of new projects or policies
- Investigating customer complaints to determine the cause and recommending solutions
Also Apply For Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Requirements (Educational & Work experience)
- HND / B.Sc. in or any relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Living around Ikeja and its environs
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Use Microsoft word and office machines
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result-driven with constant desire.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2023.
Also Apply For PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.