Prospa Technology Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Prospa Technology Limited is a technology company building the operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Our mission is to support Africans in building financial prosperity. At the core of everything we do are people. Our Members, staff, investors and partners make up our close knit community. It’s bigger than finance and technology, we want our work to positively impact the lives of the most industrious people in the world.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment is to fill the positions below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- We’re looking for a confident and talented UI/UX Designer who has experience in the Fintech (Financial Technology) industry, to join our product team.
- As a UI/UX Designer at Prospa, you’ll be responsible for creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
What you’ll do:
- Working alongside our engineering team to provide guidance on design decisions and translate product requirements into actionable design tasks
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Participate in daily standups and demo upcoming features to the entire company.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- A strong portfolio that shows skill in both visual design and product knowledge
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and Figma
- Good time-management skills
- An understanding of web implementation technologies. No coding is expected, but an ability to converse with developers about implementation details is essential
- A proven commitment to hard work and collaboration even when under the pressure of tight deadlines or multiple assignments
- Authenticity and a love for your craft.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online