United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: UBA Foundation & Evaluation Officer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- To manage & promote the UBA Foundation.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Implement the execution of key UBA Foundation initiatives (Read Africa, National Essay Competition etc.) including all required logistics and PR.
- Work with individuals and organizations to ensure that all projects are executed within the approved budget and specified time.
- Oversee communications and design for the Foundation’s programs e.g. invitations, announcements, newspaper publications etc.
- Liaising with government agencies and individuals on behalf of the Foundation.
- Manage digital media platforms of the UBA Foundation
- Create new initiatives that are in line with the Foundations mission.
- Manage all CSR related information for the website and all other publications.
Also Apply for: Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- CSR or related certification is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of CSR or sustainability role.
- Must have knowledge of impact evaluation & intelligent accountability.
- Must be smart, enterprising, have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Have basic knowledge of supporting the various operating system in use in the bank
- Be conversant with all digital media platforms.
- Good understanding of endpoint security.
- Ability to develop and promote team spirit.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: White Soul Group Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online