Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. Join Green Africa Airways Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turnaround Coordinator
Locations: Abuja and Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Advance
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Ensure parking stand is allocated.
- Check all inbound flight paperwork.
- Rectify/report all in bound flight paperwork discrepancies.
- Ensure sufficient services and staff are in a position on time as per Service Level Agreements (SLA’S).
- Ensure services and provision of Special Needs Passengers.
- Prior to aircraft arrival, ensure all arrival services and equipment are in correct position. Meet and liaise with all service parties.
- Ensure all agreed SLAs, safety standards and procedures are adhered to by all internal and external parties.
- Monitor safe arrival of aircraft to stand, activate and implement arrival procedure.
- Supervise/coordinate passenger disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate crew disembarkation.
- Supervise/coordinate dead load offload.
- Check with third parties for any discrepancies.
- Check aircraft holds pre and post flight.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (14 Positions)
- Ensure all in house departments and third parties adhere to agreed working practices/guidelines to ensure safe and on time turnaround.
- Always communicate with all relevant departments regarding OTP.
- Maximise OTP while remembering, safety first before commercial consideration.
- Ensure all parties in place for safe departure from stand and make sure all security checks have been completed correctly.
- Initiate/agree aircraft pushback.
- Final accountability for authorising departure of aircraft in accordance with all GREEN AFRICA and legislative requirement.
- Analytical Skills
- Safety & Security awareness
- Basic lifting technique skills
- Basic weights and balance skills
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online