Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turnaround Agent (gFuture)
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Experience Level: Entry Level
The Turnaround Agent is responsible for meticulously coordinating all aspects of Green Africa’s handling process and working closely with the Airport Manager, Network Ramp Manager and Ground Service Handling providers assigned to Green Africa. The primary responsibilities of turnaround agents include but are not limited to:
- All necessary tasks towards the preliminary stage of the aircraft dispatch process and departures as stipulated in our service level agreements with ground handling service providers
- Double-check with third parties for any discrepancies pre and post-flight and brief the Airport Manager and Network Ramp Manager
- Follow the standard operating procedures as stated in the company manual and personal protection equipment
- Achieve all aircraft handling targets KPls and initiate corrective actions if deviations occur and must be reported immediately to the Airport Manager and Network Ramp Manager
- Effectively and proactively communicate and relay pertinent information to relevant departments regarding On-Time Departure
- Align and achieve Green Africa’s On-Time Performance goal for the month and adhere to all procedures without compromising the safety and security of passengers
- Enforcement of proper techniques, usage of equipment at facilities must be followed
- Provide responsive performance feedback and any areas of concern to your reporting leads or the Director of Ground Services.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s / Polytechnic Degree or equivalent qualification
- Willingness to travel or locate
- Basic math and advanced writing
- Willingness to work in an airport environment under these conditions:
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under high-stress levels
- Must be willing to work outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to work with noise pollution.
Application Closing Date