Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Operator
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Also Apply For Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for operating Dumper in a safe and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all trucks in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks of machinery.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on trucks and clean, lubricate, and refill equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure the truck is safely and securely stored.
- Participate in routine maintenance of trucks.
- Recommend any requirements for maintenance or repairs to the Shift Coordinator.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Shift Engineer from time to time.
- A Trade Test or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Valid Driver’s Licence (Class H)
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the operation of trucks.
Skill and Competencies:
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online