Sayed Farms Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Sayed Farms Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sayed Farms ltd is a leading poultry farm in Nigeria, established in the year 2004. We specialized in poultry products, and distribution of frozen food (frozen fish, french fries, frozen chicken, frozen vegetables, cheese etc..) and covers all the major aspects of the chicken business field and frozen foods distribution in the market. Our aim is to introduce the latest world technology in poultry sector & frozen foods in order to reach an extensive production, with the least cost, of higher quality production & services. Join Sayed Farms Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sayed Farms Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Job Reference: TO202227
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Posting of transactions that relates to facility and FX allocation.
- Continuous maintenance of online access for all bank account.
- Responsible for computation of account maintenance charges.
- Daily download of all bank statement.
- Support with bank reconciliation for the companies
- Support in going to banks where necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or HOD.
- B.Sc. Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
- Must have worked in same capacity for at least three (3) years
- Recognized professional qualification in accounting or finance will be an added advantage
- Must be very good in Microsoft Excel.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and persuasive skills – written, verbal & presentation
- Must be residing or will to relocate to Ibadan, Challenge Area.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.