Paradigm Finance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Paradigm Finance Ltd (PFL) is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria with RC No. 1337036 and licensed by the Central BANK OF Nigeria in 2016 to provide financial services and support to the Nigerian public in business. The company has an authorized and paid up share capital of N150 Million. Paradigm Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of Paradigm Adjustment Company Ltd, a reputable management consulting firm that serves leading businesses and government agencies in Nigeria. Join Paradigm Finance Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Paradigm Finance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Funds mobilization and management.
- Manage funds, investments, and borrowings.
- Asset and Liability Management.
- Manage and reconcile formal reports and company bank statements.
- Oversee all financial plans or revisions to plans.
- Plan and ensure adherence to the pre-determined financial budget for the year.
- Ensure the protection of company funds.
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics and other related discipline.
- Mininum of 3 years experience in same role.
- Solid understanding of budget planning and finance.
- Strong analytical skills and basic accounting knowledge.
- Ability to communicate complex financial information.
- Strong verbal and visual financial reporting skills.
- Good knowledge of relevant Microsoft office tools.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent organizational skills for documentation and file or record keeping.
- Remuneration: Negotiation
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bronze Stone Capital Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.