Veepee Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975 by the Late Chief V.P. Vaswani. He was a visionary and philanthropist who believed in Nigeria and its citizens. He received multiple awards for his understanding and development of Nigeria’s potential in the packaging industry. Veepee Group aims to provide reliable and sustainable solutions in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with high degree of customer satisfaction. Join Veepee Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Veepee Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Finance Manager
Authority: Approval hierarchy as per company policy
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
His primary tasks will be:
- Interest, LC Commission and Bank Charges Reconciliation on day to day basis (KRA).
- Trade Facility Accounts Reconciliations, when required.
- Bank Reconciliations, when required.
- MIS reporting (Banking/Treasury related)
- Clearing Agents Account Reconciliation, when required.
- Liaising with bank.
Health and Safety:
- Take adequate and reasonable care to look after their own health and safety.
- Safeguard the health and safety of other people affected by their work.
- Co-operate with their employer’s health and safety procedures.
- Use tools and other equipment properly, according to relevant safety instructions and any training they have been given.
- Not misuse equipment provided for their health and safety.
Also Apply for: FBNQuest Recruitment (3 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- ICAN member (Nigerian Chartered Accountant) who has worked 3 – 5 years in a Large Manufacturing Company / Banks and possess Strong knowledge of Banking, Imports, Exports, LCs and foreign currency payments.
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Strong Banking & Import/Export knowledge.
- Strong in Excel
- Accuracy in reporting.
- Experience managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.