Cummins Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Cummins Nigeria is a global power generating company that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers. Join Cummins Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Cummins Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and AP Analyst
Req ID.: 220003KR
Location: Lagos Island, DBU Alausa – Lagos
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Office
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Treasury and AP Analyst to join our team specializing in Finance for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company (9 Positions)
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Timely processing and documentation of Form M transactions with the banks to support importations into Nigeria.
- Effective support for intercompany account reconciliation with the factories.
- Processing of LC transactions and follow through transactions with the banks and CMI factories.
- Monitor bank balances and work with the Treasurer to effectively deploy cash resources / manage financial exposures.
- Support Treasury Manager in administration of form Ms, Letters of credit, and other bank credit facilities.
- Liaise with the banks on trade operational matters while coordinating the interface with Supply chain and IC vendors.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and other related disciplines.
- Knowledge of treasury operations and Nigeria banking regulations.
- Relevant international trade experience will be an advantage.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and develops partnerships to drive performance that aligns to organizational goals and strategies.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online