Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Green Africa Airways Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Green Africa Airways Limited is a a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent. Green Africa is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. Join Green Africa Airways Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury & Accounting Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Experience Level: Advanced
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
- The treasury and accounting manager will be responsible for overseeing the treasury and accounting functions of the company.
- The individual will have oversight responsibility for accurate recording, tracking, and positing of transactions, vendor, and account payable management. Other responsibilities include;
- Manage daily corporate cash and banking activities (balance reporting, electronic receipts, and payments, foreign exchange transactions, maintenance of accounts and other treasury services, etc.), revolver borrowings and paybacks, investing, and reporting to management.
- Manage Payable, Maintain Accounting practices & deep dive into Ledger accounting operations.
- Perform and ensure journal entries and account reconciliations are completed accurately and timely according to schedules.
- This includes but is not limited to accounting for cash and investments, customer suspense, inter-company and foreign exchange payments, revolver credit line and term loans, interest and swaps, accounts payable and credit cards, sales & use taxes, etc
- Manage all aspects of corporate credit card programs (purchasing and fuel cards) including card administration, security, transaction processing, and management reporting. Ensure 24-hour card security and administration support for operations.
- Lead treasury area’s efforts to automate manual transaction processes and integrate external applications with Company’s systems to recognize efficiencies and savings. This includes cash receipts processing, expense reporting, and payment processing, etc.
- Assist independent auditors with year-end financial audits and preparation of the company’s annual report. Provides required financial information as necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance of cash management, cash receipts, and sales tax tables in accounts receivable, accounts payable, fuel and purchasing cards databases, and related general ledger systems; accurate information, fiscal periods closings, etc.
- Meets goals and expectations of the team and performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Job Recruitment (13 Positions)
- MBA qualification in Finance or must be a Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Around 7-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of local accounting regulations & IFRS
- Managed banks, Local & FOREX payments; Maintains working-level relations with Banks.
- Must be computer literate and technology savvy.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A high level of analytical and numerical skills is required
- Strong negotiating and relationship management skills are essential
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Strong Manager skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Cash flow management
- Treasury management.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Primera MFBank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online