Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company (5 Positions)
- A treasurer is responsible for overseeing the company’s budget and investments.
- They also manage and work to minimize financial risk for the company.
- A treasurer will supervise cash management and support proper expenditure to promote the growth of the business.
- They may also work with a professional accountant to file taxes and to ensure the accuracy of finances.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Prepare and submit daily bank reports detailing the company’s present financial situation and forecasting the coming quarter
- Monthly Bank reconciliation (C/A, Loan accounts, LCs)
- Initiate online payments
- COT Calculations
- Handle Bank charges
- Follow up on Bank transfers and payments.
- Implement company policies regarding documentation and accounting of receipts and other financial information
- Prepare monthly and yearly budgets while continually monitoring expenditures
- Review statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance
- Seek to maintain a positive professional relationship with partner financial intuitions
- Meet with the finance and accounting departments and assist in developing financial strategies quarterly and yearly
- Make informed decisions on behalf of the company involving investments and stock
- Plan and ensure adherence to the pre-determined financial budget for the year.
Also Apply for: ARM Pension Managers Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 5 Years working experience in related industry (i.e Banking, Manufacturing, Generator, Automobile, Lightings)
- Demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and financial management software including Oracle and others
- Accuracy when computing and managing numbers
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to envision all aspects of business finances from large scale to minute
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting.
Open for negotiation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: CredPal Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.