VIP Express Tourism Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses especially on high-quality family vacations as we cherish the close ties that families have. By providing these high-quality holiday lodging services, VIP Express Tourism Limited helps to fortify the ties between families, lessen stress from life’s daily responsibilities, and lengthen lives. Our services offer a balance of rest and excitement for the entire family and are created to appeal to all generations, from young children to grandparents. Additionally, VIP Express Tourism Limited conducts a referral marketing program where participants have the opportunity to generate a supplemental passive income. When members recommend individuals to VIP Express Tourism Limited who subsequently sign up as members, we calculate a commission percentage that is then paid to the person who made the recommendation.
VIP Express Tourism Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel / Visa Consultant
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate travel/ tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality, Business or other relevant fields is an advantage.
- Prior experience as a travel agent is compulsory – at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of visa requirements for various countries.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office & Microsoft excel and relevant reservations software.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends and restrictions.
- Well read on the rules and regulations of tourism.
- Ability to work with less or no supervision.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you