Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd started as a mono speciality centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Cedarcrest Hospitals Ltd currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos, Kainji and Jebba having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency/trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital. Join Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Job Code: AL0004
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Job Summary for this Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- Reporting primarily to the Admin Officer, as a driver you will be responsible for checking the vehicles before and after work, keeping them clean inside and outside as well as reporting any faults.
- The incumbent will work with the maintenance officer in arranging the maintenance services for the vehicles.
- Other vehicles of the Transport Officer will include; driving staff and visiting consultants to their desired destinations; cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and transporting patients with the ambulance.
Responsibilities for this Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- Responsible for the transport and safety of staff, visiting consultants and patients.
- General maintenance and cleaning of the vehicles and ambulance.
- Responsible for reporting all vehicle faults to the maintenance/logistics manager.
- Completing the daily mileage and service records for the vehicles and ambulance, which are to be checked by your supervisor.
- Liaise with the maintenance officer any maintenance work to be carried out on the vehicles and ambulance.
- Responsible for airport pick-ups and drop-offs of the Medical Director, staff arriving from other branches, and other visiting consultants.
- Responsible for the waybill of parcels.
- Drives an ambulance to transport patients, usually with the help of a nurse.
- Ensure all the requirement for an ambulance is functioning properly.
Qualifications for this Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Ability to heavy packages and luggage.
- Should possess a polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g, at rush hour).
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- The employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date for this Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited Recruitment
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Code (AL0004) as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA