De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited (TFC) is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our tastee meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends. Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. Join De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Transport & Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Line: Head Supply Chain
Division: Supply Chain Division
Job Family: Transport, Logistics & Supply Chain
Grade: Management Staff
Role Purpose Statement
- This role is responsible to plan, direct the transport and logistics activities as it pertains to movement of materials and items across various locations. Actively ensuring management of departmental personnel and the organization’s fleet.
- The aim is to ensure that these functions are carried out effectively and efficiently, in harmony and in accordance with company’s operational standards and policies.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Employment (11 Positions)
- Direct the transport and logistics activities as it pertains to movement of materials and items across various locations
- Oversees the daily workflow, schedules, and assignments of T&L employees.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Oversees the coordination and routing of company vehicles for materials delivery
- Directs dispatching and routing activities and tracks vehicles.
- Ensures that customer difficulties or problems are investigated and resolved.
- Coordinates maintenance of all company vehicles.
- Implements safety audits and trains staff members on safety issues.
- Maintains knowledge of best practices including the most efficient and cost-effective T&L methods.
- In collaboration with other managers, develops and implements policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for transportation operations.
- Ensures compliance with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, and government regulations.
- Reviews and analyzes expenditures and other financial information; uses results to develop and implement plans, policies, and budgets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Direct reporting to the Divisional Head on matters arising, with adequate sensitization on the magnitude of the matter requiring attention.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (22 Positions)
Education, Experience and Technical Skills
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 7 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations, with three years in managerial capacity
- Sound Knowledge of vehicles, both in terms of functionality and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
- A professional certification in T&L or such related certification is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of at least one related software would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: PalmPay Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.