MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This MainOne Cable Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transmission Implementation Engineer
Location: Saka, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Troubleshooting and resolution of 1st and 2nd level network related problems
- Respond to and resolve SDH & MW networks issues within the timeframe of severity level agreements
- Review and execute RPRs (re-provision requests) on GPON (SOHO) platforms with minimal supervision
- Support all aspects of the network management process assuring requests, implementation, and problems are delivered as required with no impact to the global communications
- Deploy and document changes in accordance with problem and change management process
- Participate in managing projects introduced by engineering team assuring full implementation and documentation standards are adhered to
- Complete the projects objectives within timelines
- Interpret, review and implement Metro Ethernet and GPON networks designs from the core network planning team
- Perform most effective approach to restore, recover, or alter configurations, logical or physical, to maintain service integrity
- Ensure that MainOne’s global and metro fiber network documentation is always accurate and up to date.
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Ability to review and execute provisioning requests from Transmission Planning documents
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to install, commission, implement and configure according to design and specification
- Ability to monitor and manage the delivery of service especially by 3rd party vendors rendered to customers
- Ability to recognize and analyze data, basic causes of problems, and recommend solutions that meet the practical needs of the business
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Teamwork abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- May be required to travel out of station
- Maybe required to work weekends.
Application Closing Date for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!