Pandagric Novum Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Pandagric Novum Limited was incorporated in 2006 under the name Novum Agric Industries to ensure the nation’s poultry farmers have the highest quality feeds, participates through the upstream value chain, seeking in all areas to have a catalytic impact on the industry. The company commenced operations in 2010 to provide poultry farmers across Nigeria with high-quality, high-performance feeds that would enable them to make a profit, grow, and fill the protein gap existing within the Nation was born with the launch of Supreme Feeds. Join Pandagric Novum Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pandagric Novum Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
Reference Number: Panda/HR&Ent/2022/00002
Location: Panda, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Training Manager
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administer regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staff’s performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Training Manager.
Key Performance Indicator
- Accuracy, speed, and efficiency of transitional processing and reporting
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with an appropriate Business Science major is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Training Officer (essential).
- Relevant professional qualifications of regulatory bodies like CIPMN, SHRM, CIPD, etc. are added advantages.
Working Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Attributes:
- Qualification in Instruction and/or learning design is advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience as a training officer.
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Knowledge of all relevant performance tracking software and indices.
- Good understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Energetic, determined, and highly capable disposition.
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2022.
Also Apply for: ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as a single document, addressing the position requirements and Reference Number to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Reference Number as the subject of the email.