FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Job Type: Full time
About The Role
- As a Training Manager at FairMoney, you will be responsible for developing and implementing training programs for our team as required.
- You will work closely with the department heads to identify training needs and design programs that support the business objectives.
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Design and implement training programs that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Work closely with department leaders to identify training needs and develop training modules.
- Develop training materials, including presentations, manuals, and e-learning modules.
- Conduct training sessions for new and existing employees both in-person and remotely.
- Monitor training effectiveness and adjust programs as needed.
- Evaluate results of training programs and provide feedback to management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external training venders if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing training programs.
- Experience training Account Officers and Client Relationship Managers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience working in mobile banking or financial services industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines.
- Experience with e-learning platforms and software.
- Previous experience working with a L&D consulting firm is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the Hiring Managers for 45-60 minutes