Design Union Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Design Union Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Design union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential. All projects we execute are delivered to international best practice standards. Design union was established in 2000, the firm has grown ever since. Some of our clients include several blue-chip and multinational companies for whom the group has successfully delivered projects worth over $500 million. Join Design Union Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Design Union Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To initiate and update the company training policy incorporates all divisions and levels in the company.
- To liaise with each General manager on updating training needs and monitor staff training and development.
- Reviews existing training programs; suggest enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of clientele, the organization, or the industry.
- Schedule training for all staff.
- Keep accurate records of staff training and progress.
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Maintains knowledge of new methods and techniques for training, and training requirements applicable to the organization and/or industry.
- Create training videos and documents within the company.
- Identifies problems and opportunities such as operational changes or industry developments that training could improve.
- Collating employee scorecards monthly.
- Conducts or facilitates required and recommended training sessions.
- Collaborates with vendors and third-party training providers to arrange employee registration for and participation in outside training programs.
- Ensures that training milestones and goals are met while adhering to the approved training budget.
- Prepares and implements training budget.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Communications, Business Administration and any other degree in Humanities / Social Sciences
- Member – The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Thorough understanding of training processes.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Ability to moderate large groups.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Good team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.